The Grand Blue

The dreams I held, like the migratory birds that took off
At the horizon, even now, we celebrate our departure

Draw a large arc, our starting bell is resounding
Turn around, it's our overshadowed immaturity

(At the end of sadness)
The heart that's about to break, hold on to the pain, if your voice can reach
(At the chain of echoes)
I was taught, if I'm not alone, no matter what kind of darkness there is I can overcome them
That's why, walk ahead.

Because I don't want to hurt anyone
Unconsciously I hurt myself

I admire the ephemeral people, even though I've come this much
It's still far. it's still not enough

(At the tide of stars)
The wish for absolute sound, is still resounding, playing the melody of that time
(At the tide of melodies)
You, for the sake of becoming what you're now here, you've spun some clumsy words
To the destination of your thoughts

Sink in time, in times of sadness, just cry
After you wipe off the trails of tears, there's still a bright tommorrow

Sympathetic thoughts, the things lost, beyond all these
Get your aims high

(At the end of sadness)
The race to who first escapes the fate, It's like the milky way at the end of the ocean
(At the chain of echoes)
No matter what kind of sadness, when you share the things you know, see, don't you feel lighter?
That's why, walk ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment