Flash of Light

Come, the needle points at zero
Like breaking into a run, the bed feels weightless
You can't be awaken, your voice echos of goodbye

The worn out record
Played a gentle memory

Because it's the last words, it's beautiful
It's the fault of tears that yesterday got hazy

When the swan sings its last song
I loved the time I walked with you

What's reflected in the eyes, soon
May probably change, I guess there's no exception
When I realised what's important, I avert my eyes away from the things I lost

The glass in the heart, is as if
Like a spangle glittering
Even without wings
Even if something's lost
I'm yearning for
The ties that came undone

I loved it when I sing your song
At the end of the world

The dancing petals that had fallen
Also doesnt leave a trace
A sad poem, the scenery of now
For the sake of not getting forgotten, they gently brushed my cheeks

Like a flash of light, escape from the abyss of darkness
From the dream that doesnt end, inform the departure
Of the days that disappeared as well
Even the unfinished poems
Play the future, cross over the baseline

When the swan sings its last song
I loved the time i walked with you


Credit: Pokkori

No comments:

Post a Comment