Nine Dragons -Nine Heads Rodeo Show-

The spider's tongue; the crowd of people who turned pale crawl and spread out

Under the clouds, unable to climb up; though I offered my voice, I was encouraged with jeers


There were no words that I could give; with broken wings, I see the alluring sky

Infancy time,I hated myself.
magic words, 'Flying away to the air'

Fleetingly as it is, the destiny that will scatter
I knew it, I was giving up
Now, gaining light in my eyes*, I think I can fly away

Bullying,Cruelty,Erasure,Forgetting   no no no

lie and tired

COUNTDOWN,FIVE,FOUR,THREE,TWO,ONE,ZERO

The injured bruise; unable to move, the more I cry, the more the pain increases

Now, I'm merely crouching down; I wait for the time when I ascend to the sky

Time is passing; for the ugly duckling
There's no replacement for the friend that was around
Now, I pull the trigger, and blast out all of your heads


Credit:  Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment