Infinite flowers

In the forest of deep sleep, the lotus flowers were swaying, at this place

The important thing that I found will be forever held precious


In the room of dark and heavy night, alone and helpless, I came to dislike it
If I thought about you, tears flowed unexpectedly.

I want to convey all of the orchestrated voice and song to you; the flowers swayed

The trembling shoulders, the small hand - I seized them now
Even if we disappear, even if we are separated, we'll meet again.

Time flows, I guess everything changes? Without changing, the two of us will bloom fully, for eternity

Let's say if you were cut off, it would probably be easy for us to get together
The meaning of loving you is unchanging, even if I cease to breathe.

I want to convey all of the orchestrated voice and song to you; I'm here

At the end of the world, look! The kind voice surpasses time
There's nothing that we can rely on; here and now, I'll promise you

Time flows, I guess everything changes? Without changing, the two of us will bloom fully, for eternity

The unwithering tears are with this rain, the unending love enfolds you, always

In that place where infinite flowers bloom
Even if we disappear, even if we are separated, we'll meet again.

Time flows, I guess everything changes? Without changing, the two of us will bloom fully, for eternity

They swayed under the moonlight, those two flowers which bloomed
Embracing the pain that won't disappear, like two people nestling close together

Lala lala lalala


Credit:  Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment