Mirage

Like a mirage, disappearing by the end of a look
The words I wanted to convey, I couldn't say

Even if they are just ephemeral sparklers, they are definite things for me
If my thoughts get stronger, in the midst of them getting stronger, I couldn't verbalize them again

Erasing and then rewriting
I could have just displayed what exactly is in my heart

If I look at your eyes, everything disappeared at the end of one look
The unloosened words, were as if they were out of control
Fasting than palpation, engraved to the orbit
The instant of the flash and light, are precious without replacements

In the days that passed, like from the effect of tremolo, my heart shook
Because I want to feel it, I reached out. using the middle finger to draw an arc, I'll say it first

Like a mirage disappearing into the end of a look
The words that got blurred, without knowing the meaning of loving someone
Because they have shape, they are born
For all the thoughts that has no shape, I'm going to offer them to you

As if you'll never disappear
For example, if that was a mirage
Because it has shape, it was born
My thoughts that has no shape
I'll sing them to you till my voice runs dry


Credit: Pokkori

No comments:

Post a Comment