Karma

The wasteland where trees have withered and the sky where skyscrapers cut
Tell me where should I wander to from now on
Am I going to crash?

The definition of human creation is lost
The five senses indicates only, one thing
Those eyes those hands those fingertips
Karma goes to Nirvanna

Sick of hearing the sad news
Except even if I block my ears
The sad things have already coiled around my hands, it won't let go

Do you remember the day you met your mother for the first time? That kind of things
That extent, the darkness in the heart will indubitably inhibit the chest

The tarantula borrowed the shape of a human
Humans, in the world where humans can't live
Poisons, use poison to control
I need no ledge

You, who wore a black dress, from your eyelashes, a shadow falls
If people live for the end, then I pray for continual death

The heart that was reflected, self-love, if I wish, if only the world will change

Praying for just the result, people will become alone
Rather than the inevitable, it's because of coincidence I'm living

The perfect kiss for you, awakening you from the broken love
For the things that ended, let's start again

Like these thoughts, shoot the present


Credit: Pokkori

No comments:

Post a Comment