Zero

"Shall we start?" The carnival
The world still hasn't awakened

If there's a reason for everything that happens
Don't try to explain it, by ourselves

If you want to pray, work hard, purely
I'll give you the forever called zero

Yes, I was looking for you, crying somewhere
Looking for the future where the story doesn't end

If you're dislike all matters, I'll change to 'zero' all of thing.

Don't miss boarding the ark
What you need aren't numbers

We've been named since the time we were born
I want to be able to win, by ourselves

Within the second that the trigger is pulled
I'll love the art called destruction and you

Yes, because the inevitable future is not a fixed harmony
Open it up with both your hands, from here we will become zero together




Credit: Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment