Whiteout Echo

The clown on the altar won't dance
Outside its subject, it won't do anything

Bath in the cheers of happiness
Played in envy for the lead

The chandelier dropped its light that time, towards you

Even if they sang beautifully, the birds' feathers were torn apart in an instant
Even the future that could have come true if wished for, fleetingly dispersed

The light that strikes all around
Knees shaking, the words too disappear

Since when i wonder, I imitated and acted out the you in my memories repeatedly
I'm sure i can understand you now, but you're no longer here

It's a little different from the world i wished for, I wonder why the tears came
The loneliness that you should have felt, hurts a little

I'm sure i can understand you now, but you're no longer here

Let's sing by ourselves in the world we dreamt, reverberating with your voice
Via the words full of broken noise, as if to deliver the whiteout echo


Credit: Pokkori

No comments:

Post a Comment