Sinking in Mellowness

I turned away, sent out at the street corner

Am I waiting impatiently for the letter that I don't expect will reach?

Always, in the words of farewell
'Goodbye' isn't said; I'm alone

As usual, flowers also bloom this year
Again a flower, and again a flower, my heart is withering

If spring comes again, surely the smiling face would be blooming as always
Perhaps a 'goodbye', surely, I understand, I'm sorry for my expectations...

God, please, I pray, let the seeds that were sowed
Melt with you

Around the time when the water from the thawed snow has disappeared, this body has withered; die, bitterly, dive, the hand, embrace

Now, in this heart where it's raining incessantly, even if the red letter reaches
I won't return; I stop the quiet sigh and close my eyes


Credit:  Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment