Ray

I close my eyes and think of you. In this radiance colours never fade.
If I think about it we even had our fights sometimes, right?
Now everything becomes precious.

Even the snow changed into rain during spring and the colours of summer began to fade away.
The flowers withered and I've become alone again.

With every beat our time together continues to tick away
Even the good days, even the bad days that I've spent with you.
The reason for I Love You... I can't explain it, but
I play the rhythm and I want to see you.

Do you look at the same future even now, at the end of the night sky? Please make sure you do.
Even if we're separated, reel in the thread of heart and pull it closer because for one person is too long.

In fall's wind the past is forgotten and winter's colours had already came along.
They keep colouring the interior of my heart.

If I'd measure the range of the light's power
How much darkness could it overcome and shine on?
I'll become a shooting star and I'll cross thousands of nights,
We won't part again our holding hands.

Because you are here, even if I can't reach you,
It's fine the way it is, as long as you're here.

With every beat our time together continues to tick away
Even the good days, even the bad days that I've spent with you.
The reason for I Love You... I can't explain it, but
I play the rhythm and I want to see you.

We'll share even the pain
The two of us
Until we completely forget how to flap our wings.


Credit: farfromjupiter

No comments:

Post a Comment