Mirror Ball

Hide and seek repeated endlessly,
It's the intersection of light and dark.
The boundary line of you and me,
The line is drawn, and separated two people.

The eye liner that ran, it made black tears fall.
Light that reflects in the eye, the stairway that continues to the sky.

The light of the moon dyes my heart,
This finger is untied.
If even eternity fades,
Stop this moment.

In shallow sleep, gather and paint
Using tools of pictures of dreams and thoughts.
Our dance floor is like that,
The overlapping moon is a mirror ball.

My wish isn't a shooting star, please let it reach you.
If everyone is alone, we wouldn't have met.

It's a rain of stardust in the mirror,
Towards the revolving seasons once again.
Before long, light will go from the past to the future,
So goodbye for now.

The words made hoarse in the chain of sadness,
They called out your name, danced in the air.

(I'm still calling) The sky clouds,
(I'm still calling) With dirtied wings,
(I'm still calling)
Go on and run though now.

Will this song be able to play without withering,
No matter how much time passes,
How many tears dry up? Because I wish to be
By your side at that time.

Even if the light of the moon disappears over time,
Because it will always be there.
Without changing, it will shine on you,
The epilogue painted in the dream.

(You and I are face and back unity) Surely,
(If you decide to live, I will live, too)
Even the stray cat that is injured somewhere and gazing up at the moonlit night,
Is the same.



Credit: Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment