Lemon

Anytime, the days of gazing at the leaves of the aged tree wither and fall
Someday, are all those trees are going to wither away as well, like myself...

Before long, the day called today came along, the day of meeting
My regret is that of being unable to say 'I love you' to you...

Ah, now you're outside the square window
Ah, somewhere, you're smiling for someone...

The rain sees through my heart, the water that moved
Far away, far away, the thoughts that were put into the forgotten memories
"Why?" At that time, I don't understand why I was unable to say it
"Why?" The question enfolds me in the shady darkness

Now, the meeting; If I could make a wish to God
A glimpse of you, of you, but...
But I was never seen

The withered heart is cracked, wishing for you
Even the long, long sleep seems warm

In the distance, on the other side, the poem of regret can be heard
Far away, far away, the thoughts that were put into tranquility
"Why?" At that time, I don't understand why I was unable to say it

The last figure in the hazy field of vision was the lemon that can't be erased.


Credit:  Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment