Lapis-Lazuli Rain

If I strain my ears, the echoing sound is
The memory of early summer, the season of hydrangeas.
You tried to walk away without holding up an umbrella,
Your receding figure, lapis lazuli-coloured scent, I was calling out to you.

Goodbye comes along like a squall,
The faint warmth is because of you.
You say it's for our sake and wave your hand.
The rain of emotion streams down my cheek.

When I tried to hide my wet eyelids,
The sound of your heartbeat trembled in the silence.
What should I have said, what should I have tried to tell you?
I couldn't have notices, so...

The rain that fell from the cloudy sky,
Are these drops for hiding my sadness and teary eyes?
Holding an umbrella, I covered my eyes with my hand, and cast them down.
I looked up at the transparet sky.

The heartbeats that resound and blend, they no longer exist.
I held my fingers up above my head,
I can't reach that precious flicker and that voice.
We can't go back to the way we were at that time.



Credit: Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment