Birth in the Death

The shadow of a cracked field of vision
Breaks the memories into fragments

「Was it warped?」
Melt into the the picture that's even recognized

The garden in the box was at full bloom, like the flowers in Eden
It healed my blame, via the android kiss

It's flowing on, it's flowing down, the blink of a person's life
I in the night sky, I in the night sky, just shade my fingers...

The completely white darkness, on above the mechanized, huge clock
The human spiral that repeated itself, the story of the Bible

It's flowing on, it's flowing down, the blink of a person's life
I in the night sky, I in the night sky, just, hoping to shade my fingers...

It's flowing on, it's flowing down, the one instant that spinned eternity
I in the night sky, I in the night sky, just, praying, wishing, for your happiness


Credit: Pokkori

No comments:

Post a Comment