A Place in Tears

The more I know about you, the more the tears flow
Because I was aware of myself that knows nothing, just a little I cried in my heart

The miracle of meeting with you, is as if it is shining
Until the tears transform to a rainbow
If I come closer I can only come a little closer, it feels distant
I'm still searching for you

When I can't be honest, I smiled unchanging from the side
The wish that can't be voiced, wanting to be by your side
Silently, I embrace my shoulders

The rain in my heart, fell and disappeared, it's still painful
Still cold, the night sky descends
Like no matter what happens, I don't want to be conscious of this wish
That you are always with me

The reasons for sadness, just coat them and shut them

The meeting with you, whatever name I give it
Even though I can't use words to say it
The feelings I want to convey, it's connected to the world, my voice is
Reaching out to you

Singing from the place inside my tears
To your smile again


Credit: Pokkori

No comments:

Post a Comment