9th Revolver

Recollection. With the toy gun. So tiny waste. That I was given
And funny faces. I was just mechanically. To a blind target. Pretending to be happy
Expectation. My chest hurts, I can't breathe
In the throng

I call out myself. Before the light goes out
Now, let's run away. Oh, together before the sin. Towards tomorrow

I'm dreaming on. A night alone. I suffered everyday. Behind my eyelids
Angelic song. I was crying with my heart. And so sad song. A frayed doll
I reject it. It was just frightening to become something that I'm not
Stop that voice, my head seems to be broken

I call out myself. Towards the end that I wished for
Now, let's run away. Oh, together before the sin. Towards you

I see so many faces
The smile faces and cry faces, it's all us.
Do you admit?

Angelic song. What I was looking for. And so sad song. Was me on that day



Credit: Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment