4U

The stardust floats on the water surface; if it's not here, then where is it heading to?
Begins to row on the lunar maria, even though it doesn't know which house number it is

The thoughts, with my yearning, to you

What can I do for your sake now? Like all these small bouts of light
I want to give you all these too, the kindness of what I'm feeling now

From the floating lights of lives, meeting was inevitable
I can't find the causes and reasons, for the feelings of loving you

They exceed the eternity of time, towards you

The fever I embraced can't cool down as it is, my eyes are searching for you
Connect with the moon that went into eclipse, our hearts are becoming one

If we're sad, we cry
If we're happy, we smile, we're not alone

「Thank you」
Because you're there, I came over, like all these small bouts of light
Even if they drift apart, didn't you teach me about the strength of the things I believe in?

Because we're sad, we cry
Because we're happy, we smile
We will always be playing on that same path

Absolutely opposed element
Light and shadow
Heaven and earth
Birth and death
Hatred and love
U and I
They resemble each other like twins
From the moon to the earth
During a life as a short journey
I thank God I could meet you who is my other half…a piece of me…
Distant is close
One is two
In GEMINI of eternity


Credit: Pokkori

No comments:

Post a Comment